Import Item Opening Help Guide
How to Import Item Opening Through Excel in Chanakya ERP
Import Item Opening
- Click on Import Item Opening in Master Menu to open Import Item Opening option (as shown in below image)
- Data Prepared in Excel could be easily transferred through "Copy and Paste" option by Right Click option on any Column to Paste data in "Bulk" (as shown in below image)
- After Paste of data through Excel, data can be Viewed in this window and Data analysis can also be Track at Bottom side of window (as shown in below image)
- Opening Stock value can be Updated according to Item Master Price i.e., set during Item Master Entry, simply view Right Corner of the open window to Click the Check-Box (as shown in below image)
- Error Records can be check at Remarks column (while scrolling Right to the screen), as shown in below image
Note: Invalid Item error which occur during import of Item opening. For this type of error you have to first Create the Item with Item Code in Software (Item Master Menu). After Creation You can Simply Paste the Excel Data here.
- Click on Save button and the Importing Item Opening will be successfully saved and stock will be updated.
- Click on OK