Import Account Voucher Help Guide
How to Import Account Voucher Through Excel in Chanakya ERP
Import Account Voucher
- Click on Import A/c Voucher in Master Menu to open Import Account Voucher option (as shown in below image)
- Data Prepared in Excel could be easily transferred through "Copy and Paste" option by Right Click option on any Column to Paste data in "Bulk" (as shown in below image)
- After Paste of data through Excel, data can be Viewed in this window (as shown in below image)
- Error Records can be check at Remarks column (while scrolling Right to the screen), At bottom of the Screen you can find Invalid Records, as shown in below image
- Click on Next button and a Message Box will be displayed which will "Warn" you of any Error Further, Click on OK Button to go to Validation Page
- Step-2 Will Verify Your voucher entry, Like Amount Mismatch in Debit or Credit, Any mismatch will denote in Red color, You can may check in Excel sheet and Correctly Import it again. As shown in below image.
- After Correctly Import of data, Click on Save button, Vouchers will be saved and Processing Bar will be also displayed at Bottom of the window, as shown in below image
- Click On OK
For More Query/Support, Feel free to Generate Ticket or Call us on +91 8447740155
Thank You !